Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Panic! At the Disco - Nine in the Afternoon (Live Kansas City)

WATCH IN HD!

Panic! At the Disco is one of my top 3 Favorite bands and have finally been able to see them live is beyond amazing. What makes this even more special is that they sold M&G Tickets for each show with only 125 Available, you know i woke up so early to get those M&G tickets. I gave Brendon a shirt and i was able to shake Dallon, Kenneth's Hands. I was crying the entire time from when they entered the room to when i left the room. I saw the Picture today (The day im uploading this video) and i started crying even more. Zack was in the room and i don't think I've ever loved someones sarcasm as much as his. Please if you have a chance to see them please do so.

Anyways if you like the video please give it a big thumbs up and also if you would like to you can check out my other videos as well, Please do, because it would be greatly appreciated.

Date: Jul 20th, 2016

Venue: Starlight Theatre in Kansas City, MO

Opening Band(s): Andrew McMahon in The Wilderness

Tour: Weezer & Panic! At the Disco Summer Tour 2016

Seat Location: Orchestra

If you would like to stay update for videos on my Channel you can subscribe and turn on notifications!

You can also follow me on Twitter, My twitter handle is https://twitter.com/Muser4life39

or

You can follow me on Instagram, My Instagram is https://www.instagram.com/resistance6729_/

or

You can add me on Snapchat, because i use Snapchat at most concerts, https://www.snapchat.com/add/kaybell84

Please NOTE: That this Music belongs to Panic! At the Disco and their Record Label. All credit Goes to them.

If you would like to use my videos for anything please contact me Via Twitter for Permission. Thank You.

For more information about this or other Kansas City bands, call 816-734-4558

6 Things to Think About When Trying to locate Kansas City Entertainment Booking

6 issues must know to locate Perfect business Entertainment The wrong entertainment can ruin an event and, even worse, project the wrong ...